Information for In Person Appointments
If you and your clinician have agreed to meet in person for you appointment, please read this page thoroughly and complete the necessary forms ahead of your appointment time. If you fail to take these necessary actions, your provider will ask you to complete the appointment over the phone from your car.
Wellness Verification Form – This form must be completed WITHIN 30 MINUTES of your appointment.
Consent for In-Person Services – This form must be completed ahead of the appointment. You only need to complete this once per calendar year.
When you arrive at the office:
- Call 828-254-9494 and dial extension 1301 for staff to check you in and collect your co-pay.
- Wait in your car until your provider is ready to meet with you.
- You will receive a phone call from the office when your provider is ready and you may then present to the front door.
Guidelines for Patients
- Masks must be worn when moving around the office.
- You must come to the office alone, companions need to wait in the car.
- Refrain from handshakes, hugs, or any other person-to-person contact.
- Wash your hands with hand sanitizer just inside the door upon arrival.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.