Information for In Person Appointments
If you and your clinician have agreed to meet in person for you appointment, please read this page thoroughly and complete the necessary forms ahead of your appointment time. If you fail to take these necessary actions, your provider will ask you to complete the appointment over the phone from your car.
Consent for In-Person Services – This form must be completed ahead of the appointment. You only need to complete this once per calendar year.
If you have any of the symptoms below, or have been in contact with anyone with known symptoms, please stay home and let the office know that you will need a telehealth/phone appointment.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever 100.4 degrees or greater
- Muscle ache
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Runny Nose
When you arrive at the office:
- Call 828-254-9494 and dial extension 1301 for staff to check you in and collect your co-pay.
- Please wait in your car if you are comfortable doing so until your provider is ready to meet with you.
- You will receive a phone call from the office when your provider is ready if you do chose to wait in your car.
Guidelines for Patients
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the office.
- You must come to the office alone, companions need to wait in the car.
- Refrain from handshakes, hugs, or any other person-to-person contact.
- Wash your hands with hand sanitizer just inside the door upon arrival.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.